Sunday, March 27, 2011

i dont mind sharing my story to others.

-It’s so easy to say I’m fine without you, but deep inside I’m hurt and I pretend I’m alright, because you’re doing fine without me.

-I wish I could move on as easy a you, but unlike you, my feelings were true.

-The worst feeling in the world, is when you know you’re losing someone and there’s nothing that you can do to prevent being replaced.

-He's the guy who you should feel sorry for. He had the world, but he thought he wanted more.

-All the things you said, had me hoping that your game was true, I got too comfortable and didn't see the real side of you.

- I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

- I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before wasting my time again.

- I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you and our memories, and now every song reminds me of what used to be.

- It sucks when you miss that person so much that you look through old photos, old text messages, even old statuses. And it brings a smile to your face, but then the hurt comes back and you know you shouldn’t be looking back, but you can’t help it because they really meant something to you and you thought it would have lasted but it didn’t.

- I could never hurt you the way you hurt me.

-When you left and walked away, what really hurt was how you made it look so easy, like I never meant anything to you. At all.

-No one understands how much you mean to me, not even you.

-Love is when you can't stop looking at him, even if he'll never look back.

-You said i love you, and i said i love you back. The only difference was, i didn't lie.

-I'm going crazy...Trying to be everything you want...I'm starting to think...You want someone that's not me & I can't pretend anymore.

-One day I hope you look back, and regret everything you did to me.

-How can I love again when I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?

-No matter what song I'm listening to, the lyrics seem to remind me of you.

-I have tried to forget you, its just incredibly painful and hard. One of these days, fingers crossed, I'll get over you.

-My heart finally realized, what my mind knew all along: he's not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment