Sunday, March 20, 2011

LIFE IS HARD. DEAL WITH IT NADH :)

Take me back to the night where you held me close and everything was perfect between you and me.

When you think he’s you’re prince charming, but you know you’re not his cinderella, move on.

Nothing is more disgusting than a boy who lies and hurts a girl just to prove he's a man.

Sometimes, I wish I could just fast forward through time just to see if it's all worth it in the end.

Sometimes you have to smile and pretend everything's okay. Hold back the tears, and just walk away.

I don't know what's wrong and i don't know how to explain it... i do know crying helps me get through whatever the hell is wrong with me.

Ive learned that GOODBYES will always hurt. Pictures never replace having been there and Memories, good or bad, will bring tears.

Its funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little to let you live.

No matter how hard I try not to, I will never stop thinking about the way it used to be.

I didnt realize you weren't right for me until it was too late and i was left hurt. i was too busy fallin in love with you.

I cry, but not because I need you back, Not because I want you. But because I finally realize I'm learning how to let you go.

I trusted you, Yeah, that would be my first mistake.

You'll never find the right person if you don't let go of the wrong one.


No comments:

Post a Comment