Wednesday, April 13, 2011

behind everything.

# you'll never know how much it hurts to see you and her.

# It's amazing how many times I have forgiven you, yet you still hurt me.

# Sometimes I forget that I'm not supposed to love you anymore.

# ts is sad all I remember is everything I'm trying so hard to forget.


maybe some of you think that everything i has written on this blog is all about my heart broken story. well, it used to be. but now, i have the strength to move on. and the reason why i write everything here because i really wanna share my experience in love and heart broken moment. some of the word maybe sound like freaking harsh right ? but thats what life is. it isnt always happy all the time. bad moment appear in many way. so baby, i know its hard. i dont think even time can heal my heart broken. but open your eyes, look around honey, beside him/her, there is million people who actually care about you. before this, you cant see because you're blind by your love. do cry, do scream if that can make you feel better because that what i have done for almost 5 months. and to all my honeysss, im here. you can always talk to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment