Friday, May 20, 2011

AWAY

my parents and i was chillen in tv's room and suddenly baba started to talk about PLKN. duhh, i hated that topic so damn much but still, i have to listed to it :

baba : kakngah kalau dapat PLKN macam mana ?

me : no im not going.

baba : you have too okay. wajib pergi.

me : memang wajib, but still im not going.

mama : kalau tak pergi, kakngah kena bayar penalty 3000 ribu and you kena buat com-service.

me : please, kakngah betul2 taknak pergi okay. budak2 situ jahat. nanti dia bully2. kakngah macam mana ? haa ?

baba : siapa cakap ? no they wont laah. abang nip pergi, balik sihat sihat je.

me : baa, he had a fight okay. padahal baru seminggu kot kat sana. sebab apa ? sebab terjeling orang. terjeling okaaaay ! what's wrong with menjeling menjeling? haih.

mama : you will have a lot of fun there okay.

me : i will not have fun at PLKN okay. their mean. everybody mean !

mama : kena lah belajar jadi susah sikit.

me : sure. kakngah boleh je buat com.service. boleh jaga ammar amir suma bila bibik balik rather than go to PLKN. susah juga tu.

baba : if you dapat, you still have to go.

me : hmm.

baba : if macam ni lah perangai, macam mana nak survive kat Galatasaray nanti.

me : baa, it is different okay. i never complaint anything about Istanbul.

mama : ye laah. kalau PLKN 3 bulan jauh dari mama suma, ni apa lagi kat Istanbul nanti.

me : you said you want to follow me ? haha

mama : haha.

so, our canvo's ended here. and i've been thinking, if i cant survive in PLKN, who in the hell im gonna survive in Galatasaray ? hmm, i would do anything to make my parents happy. and i will try to land my foot there, insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment